Skip to Main Content
Navigated to Student Accounts: State Department of Vocational Rehabilitation.

State Department of Vocational Rehabilitation

Students who have a physical or an emotional disability may receive financial assistance to attend college through their nearest vocational rehabilitation office. For details, students may contact the Office of Student Accounts or their local rehabilitation office.