Skip to Main Content
Navigated to Student Accounts: Veterans’ Services.

Veterans’ Services

Veterans can receive assistance with applying for educational military benefits in the Office of Student Accounts, located on the Tifton campus. All veterans, active duty service members, members of the reserves, and dependents of of veterans, should contact the Office of Student Accounts immediately upon deciding to enroll in the college so that proper administrative procedures can be initiated.

Students who wish to be considered for Veterans’ Benefits at ABAC must present a copy of their form DD-214 and Certificate of Eligibility from Veteran Affairs to the Office of Student Accounts for evaluation.