Skip to Main Content
Navigated to Campus Housing and Residence Life: Housing Facilities.

Housing Facilities

Housing facilities at ABAC are managed by Corvias. Any facility-related issues at ABAC Place or Lakeside should be directed to the Corvias representative located in the John Hunt Town Center or by calling (229) 391- 5350. Residents may also submit work orders for specific issues via the work order link at

Housing is available to students during the fall, spring, and summer semesters. All students must move out of housing during the break between the summer and fall semesters to allow Corvias and Residence Life the opportunity to prepare the building for the next academic year unless the student has registered for a 12-month housing contract. For more information about on-campus housing, contact the ABAC Housing office at (229) 391-5140 or visit

Residence Life has the responsibility of developing the community in on-campus housing while providing a safe, secure, and educational living environment for the student residing on campus. These ends are achieved through programmatic opportunities and a structured living environment. Residence Life also addresses issues of student conduct and community standards. The Residence Hall Association has been established to give the residents of on-campus housing the opportunity to provide input on their community and living experience. Students wishing to propose changes to ABAC's Guide to Residential Living, the governing document for on-campus students, should reach out to the Housing office at to get in touch with a Residence Hall Association representative.